July 11, 2012

A Vote!


My phone broke.
Well, my phone case broke.
Thankfully I had a case on it. So sadly, I need to replace my awesome rainbow cheetah print cover (don't laugh, my phone was brand new when I bought it and there were only about 4 cases available for it.)

But I've narrowed it down to two... I just don't know which color I like more! Help me pick!

Purple                                                                         Cyan


 Go check out Andrea's blog at Life In Dawleywood for my little guest post today!

Keeping Up With The Giffords

More Disney Savings with Groupon Coupons

This post was written on behalf of Groupon, however all opinions are my own.  I can't even put into words how excited I am for our Di...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...