July 25, 2012

Copy Cat


Emmalee has become a super copy cat.
I think its adorable personally.

If I'm in the bathroom putting on mascara, she grabs the closet thing she can find, and "brushes" her eyes with it.

When I brush my teeth, she goes "ehh ehh ehhh" until she gets her toothbrush. She even pushes the brush around in her mouth!

If I have a trash bag and say pick it up, she puts the paper in my trash bag.

If I'm doing laundry, she tries to help.

If I'm reading a book, she gets one of her own.

If I'm eating with a fork, she needs to have hers.

If I'm eating or drinking something, she walks right over and wants something.

This morning, I found her with my chapstick, trying to put it on her mouth.


Really makes me stop and think about what I'm doing.

Keeping Up With The Giffords

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...