July 3, 2012

3rd of July



My husband and I went on our first date 3 years ago.

I had met him the Thursday night before at a local townie bar, and through texts and lots more texts, we planned our first date for July 3rd.

This is a big deal to me.
In Manomet, a small subset of Plymouth, Ma, we don't celebrate on the 4th, we celebrate on the 3rd.


I'm talking bonfires, booze, fireworks, blocked off roads, the works.
So for me to give up the summer equivalent of Christmas for a first date was a big thing.

To be as cheesy as possible, we saw fireworks. 
Legit fireworks.

I loved it.  

And 3 years later, I still see them when he kisses me.



Keeping Up With The Giffords

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...