May 31, 2012

Thrifty Thursday


Another...


I turned this old cake stand


in to this,


and finally, this!
(with just a can of pink spraypaint and a silver cake board!)


Cake stand 2.99 at Savers
Left over spray paint
4 cake boards for $3.

Not bad right?
I'll be using it for Emmalee's cake smash!

We have plans to do one year photos, and the cake smash right after it!
I can't wait!

But I need help!
Should we do the bib with a hot pink tulle skirt or the onsie with the number 1?
(The skirt isn't pictured, I still have to buy it if that's what we go with!)


Which do you think?
I'd love your input!

Keeping Up With The Giffords

2 comments:

  1. the bib is easier for you... you can just unsnap and throw her in the bath. naked is actually easiest. haha. have fun! And the cake stand looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the onesie! Super cute cake stand too!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...