The Busy Giffs: Thrifty Thursday

May 24, 2012

Thrifty Thursday



I'm going to be starting a new series called Thrifty Thursdays!

A definition I found for "Thrifty" is :
"Using money and resources carefully, not wasting"

That's basically me in a nutshell.
And, I think, most people.
And I don't know about you, but I LOVE showing off when I score an especially great deal or make something great looking from not much!

So every Thursday (starting NEXT week!) I'll be posting a link so you can show off your newest DIY project or great sale you snagged! I hope you join in.

But for today,
want to see my new coffee table?



Guess how much it was?

No, lower than that.

Nope, still lower.


$7.50
Thank you very much.

Found this beauty at the Salvation Army during a flash half off sale.
And I guess you could say, it's redefining what my living room will look like when we move!


Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...