The Busy Giffs: I've been tagged!

April 19, 2012

I've been tagged!


I was tagged! 



 
Rosie from Craftbotic tagged me in this fun little game!


1. You must post the rules!
2. Answer the 11 questions the tagger posted for you and then create 11 new questions to ask the people you've tagged.
3. Tag 11 bloggers and link them to your post.
4. Let them know you've tagged them.

These are the 11 AMAZING blogs I have tagged:


Andrea at Love Is
Tara at fabulous but evil
Michelle at The Vintage Apple
Andrea at Life in Dawleywood
Meg at O. is Me
Amber at A Little Pink In The Cornfields
Holly at eight six eleven
Katie at The Nerdy Katie
Heather at Blonde... Undercover Blonde
Cassandra at Blue Jeans and Flip Flops
Ashlyn at Let It Be Beautiful


These are my 11 questions to them:

1. Why did you start blogging?
2. Do you have any blogs you read daily?
3. If you could buy any 1 item, what would it be?
4. Where is your dream vacation to?
5. Coffee or tea?
6. What is your least favorite household chore?
7. What book are you currently reading?
8. What is your candy weakness?
9. If you could get a million dollar gift card to one store, which would it be?
10. Do you ever print your pictures out? Or are they only on the computer?
11. How many states have you visited?



Here are Rosie's questions and my answers:

1. What is the best thing about where you live?


Ha! Ok, that question is a bit of a joke because most people know I can't stand living where we live and it's all because I'm a snob.  I grew up in a very different community but we live here because it's affordable and was close to where we were working.  Now it's just the place we are living in.  Granted I love my actual apartment, but if it was anywhere else, I'd love it more.

2. Which of your personality features can we see in your blog?


My sarcasm.
My ever optimism (most of the time).
My love for my daughter.
My extreme need for finding a good deal, and then sharing it.

3. What is your favourite item of clothing right now?

Anything that makes it look like I lost 10 pounds.
I kid, but not really.
I'm loving a couple pairs of jeans I have found that ft my post baby body and am obsessing over some Mossimo tissue tee's that fit wonderfully and all colorful and fun!
My newest kick is statement necklaces. You might see a few of those here or there.

4.  Who influences your writing?


Mostly the baby. I write about her a bit.  This blog started as a way to keep everyone in the loop, see how she's growing but now it's turned into my 'me time'.  I pretend shop, meet new people and vent when I need to because apparently there aren't a ton of 26 year old working moms near me and all my friends haven't quite hit mommyhood yet so I feel isolated a lot, until I come on here and find all the other moms who know what I'm going through.

5. How do your family, partners, children react to your blogging?


I was surprised to find out my husband actually reads it! He's very supportive of me and it. I work a lot and then watch Emmalee all night so my blog is my escape. He knows I love writing but I'd never be good enough to print so this is a happy medium.

I've had a few people message me and say they've been there or done that, especially with harder topics like applying for welfare, and it makes me happy to see that people are vested in my writing.

6. What has been your favourite blogging experience to date?


I think it would have to be when my daughter was born.  Her birth story is written down forever.  My mom has told me stories of my birth but having it written, seems so much more real I guess.
Second would be when Lamaze asked me to review a tummy time mat and blog about it!

7. Where in the world would you most like to visit?

Can Europe count as one place?
Rome, Spain, Italy, Ireland, United Kingdom.
All those places.
With a quick skip to Australia?
Maybe?

8. How many hours do you spend online each day?


On an actual computer, I'm lucky to get an hour after Emmalee goes to bed. That's usually when I try to accomplish my to-do list for the night- replying to e-mails, new blog posts, etc.
However, I have a smart phone so I'll scroll through Twitter and FB during the day. Now that I have a Nook Color, I may be able to blog a bit more during the day but it's mostly just at night for now.

9. What is your biggest dream?

Right now, to get a 'real job' and a house, but I don't see either happening so I'll settle with being someone my daughter looks up to. No matter how much or how little we have, if she aspires to be like me, I think I've done okay.

10. Cats or dogs?


Dogs. Always. Cats suck. Sorry.
We have two pups.




11. Tea or Coffee?


Tea.
Preferably French Vanilla or Iced Chai.
Yum.

So there you have it, a little about me! Is there anything else you want to know?

Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...