The Busy Giffs: RIP Pins

March 26, 2012

RIP Pins


Ok, so I'm overexaggerating.

I've been listening in to the whole "controversy" that is Pinterest and I must say I'm completely confused.
Yes, I understand professionals don't want their images taken and used by someone else, but am I the only person who knows about watermarking?

I have a couple of my own prints up on Pinterest but honestly, I just make them for fun so I don't watermark them; if you want them, have at it.
The reason I put them up there...
To draw more people to my blog.

It's FREE advertising. That's it.

But in an effort to be ethical, I have purged many of my images. If they don't link back to the original page that they are from, see ya later.

I mean, if I clicked on my pictures and they linked back to someone else's page I'd be a bit confused...

So I apologize if some of your favorite pins are gone but I'm sure they're still out there somewhere! 

Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...