The Busy Giffs: My first BLOG SALE!

March 29, 2012

My first BLOG SALE!

I've seen a few others do this and in an attempt to clean out some things I never use, I figured I would offer these things to some of my favorite people before throwing them up on Facebook/Ebay.

If you're not local, add an extra $5 and I'll ship it out to you!
Can do Paypal or, if you're local, I'll meet up!
And if you're not a fan of my asking price, make an offer! :)


Victoria's Secret Medium, fits my feet 7/8, unworn, can not buy in stores anymore, retails $15.50, asking $10.


Authentic wristlet, Used a handful of times. $15.


Small Coach bag, Inside shows wear, $20.


Has a good amount of wear on handles $15.


Never used, $25.


Charlotte Russe wristlet, used maybe 3 times $5.


NEVER USED! Coach Wallet $25.


NEVER USED! Michael Kors wallet $25.


Large C Coach wristlet $10
used 2/3 times.


Authentic leather Coach wristlet $20.


Coach wristlet $10


Dooney pink barrel bag. $25


Charlotte Russe clutch, used a few times $5


wristlet $10


Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...