February 1, 2012

Take the Plunge!!


Say hi to my baby sister, Abigail! :)

Now I don't usually say much about my siblings buuuuut...

A. I love her and 
B. She is doing the Polar Plunge for Jordan Hospital and I want to help her out!




On March 3rd, at noon, she will be jumping into the ocean to raise money for the Jordan Hospital Club Cancer Center!
Yikes!
My little wussy toes don't touch the ocean until June!

So here's the deal:
This is the message she sent to me:



Guess What? I'm do in the polar plunge for Jordan Hospital! If you wanna donate click the link. (Cheesy i know but they wanted us to use it as ouR message)
http://www.jordanspolarplunge.com/ppsweet/participantpage.asp?uid=2785&fundid=794


She's the most amazing little 13 year old and her goal is only $60. 
Please help her out.
Even if it's just a dollar, I know it would mean the world to her!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...