February 17, 2012

The Nail Files


I'm not going to lie...
I get maybe one manicure a year.
And it's usually for a special occasion. Most often a wedding.

There's a couple reasons for this..

a. I can't justify paying someone $15 to paint my nails. I'm pretty good left handed so the only thing I'm missing out on is the to die for hand massage.

b. I work in a restaurant. Aka. Can't wear nail polish on shift. So what's the point of paying $15 just to have to take it off a day or two later?

I do, however, paint my toes constantly.
You just don't get to see them.

When I wasn't working at the restaurant, or I was in high school, whatever, I painted my nails for everything. halloween colors, flowers on the tips, random color tips.. whatever so even though I can't really paint my nails now, I still wanted to link up on Tara's Nail Files!

I have found some amazing nails on Pinterest so I'm just going to show off some of my favorites since I can't show you my own naked nails.








I seriously can't wait until I have a job where I can paint my nails! :)

The Nail Files

And there's only a few days left to win my Birthday Gifts!!
Enter now!!

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...