February 10, 2012

M.I.A

I've been terrible but there's not much to write about and I've been super sleepy lately.  Today was my 9th day of work in a row and I'm a bit run-down.

There's a lot on my mind and for the first time in a while I feel overwhelmed.
So I'm cutting back where it affects me the least, the blog.

If I have to sacrifice working, time with my family or writing...
I'm sure you'd do the same.

I promise I'll be back in full force on Monday with a fabulous post about a recent swap and then I'll be back up and running.

Thanks for sticking around while I rest up!

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...