February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!


I love love. 
I love my daughter and my husband.
And I love this song; our wedding song.


I think Valentine's Day is over hyped.
Too many presents and too much pressure.
I asked David for breakfast out and a back rub.
That's what I see Valentines Day as, just another day with the man I love.
(I know, super mushy)

But in the spirit, here's 3 things I'm loving (in addition to my husband) today!

1. My cherub of a daughter.



2. My Valentine's/early birthday present!


Ok, so originally I was very angry when I saw this because umm... we are financially handicapped right now but then he said the words that made me fall in love with him all over again. "I didn't spend that much on it; I bought it second hand at Saver's but it's never even been used!"
My husband = trained.

3. Our Valentine's cards to each other!

David's card to me:

My card to him:

We're goofy, that's why we are so perfect together.
Did I mention we got them FREE from cardstore.com!?

I'm linking up with Kori at Blonde Episodes!



So whether you're attached or single, I hope you're having an amazing day!





3 comments:

  1. Lovely post. OH MY! Your daughter is beautiful! SO precious! Happy Valentine's Day. ♥Winona

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that you two are so goofy together. my hubby and i are the same way. too cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...