January 30, 2012

Which would you pick?


Next month, one of my favorite things happens.
My phone turns 2 years old and I am eligible for a brand new one. Love when that happens.
So here's the thing...

What do I get?

Hubby and I have our T-mobile plan and have had it for a while.
We had to extend our contract to get better pricing but since we didn't upgrade our phones then, we'll have full upgrades now.

I'm not sure what to do!

I know I love my Android but I am so interested in the new Windows phone!


It seems to have amazing reviews but I'm not sure if I'm willing to make the jump to a new platform!
Any advice?



More Disney Savings with Groupon Coupons

This post was written on behalf of Groupon, however all opinions are my own.  I can't even put into words how excited I am for our Di...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...