The Busy Giffs: Pancakes & Snow

January 21, 2012

Pancakes & Snow


In Massachusetts... it's snowing.
And I don't know about you but when I had a snow day, I craved chocolate chip pancakes.
So naturally this morning, I made chocolate chip pancakes.
And a plain one so Emmalee could try one for the first time.


She enjoyed it but still doesn't understand that once she balls it up in her hand, she has to put it in her mouth.
Instead, she sits there with a balled up pancake in her hand and opens her mouth to ask for more. 
Love her.

And since it's really the first snowfall for her, we figured we'd let her see it/ play in it.
We live in New England, she's going to have to get used to it eventually...




No tears... except when we put her mittens on... so I think it was a success!

How about you? Any snow yet?


King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...