Nichole over at Life As A Newlywed gave me the Versatile Blogger award!
Lets be honest, it's not a real award but it's nice to know someone enjoys my blog and its a nice way to give some publicity to some other fabulous blogs!
So here's how it goes:
Recipients of this award are asked to:
- Thank the person that nominated their blog for the award with a back link to them. (check).
- List 7 things about themselves.
- Award 15 newly discovered blogs with the award and notify them of the award.
7 Things about Myself:
- If I could live in white tank tops and black yoga pants; I would.
- My favorite dessert is key lime pie and nothing has ever compared to the one I had in Belize.
- I'm comfortable with my body. I said comfortable, not confident, but it's a good start.
- If I can feel my skin after my shower, the water wasn't hot enough.
- I wish I had the money to start a penny candy/cupcake store.
- I'm not really sure I want to be a teacher, even though I have my license; I actually have no idea what I want to be.
- I eat a Lean Cuisine 5 nights out of the week because I hate cooking for just myself while Dave's at work.
And now for the fun part!! I am giving the Versatile Blogger Award to....
- Life In Dawleywood
- Dallops of Diane
- Awesomely Awkward
- & this is what She said
- I Am Momma - Hear Me Roar
- The Paper Mama
- Fabulous But Evil
- Join The Gossip
- Blonde... Undercover Blonde
- The Vintage Apple
- Obsessed With Scrapbooking
- Fine Wine and Diapers
- A Girl in Pearls & A Boy With Toys
- Stowed Stuff
- Counting Blessings