The Busy Giffs: No More Rack

January 12, 2012

No More Rack





Have you heard about NoMoreRack??

This site is INSANE!

Everyday they offer 9 great deals, and one of them is free (you only pay the $2 for shipping)!
All the other items are at a SUPER discount!
And they just announced that they will be starting up their Insanity deals again!

Want to see what kind of Insanity I'm talking about??


Yes, an iPad2 for $43!!!

I missed out on a $15 Kindle earlier!
I was bummed but since the company has announced that they will be starting up these deals again, you can be sure I'll be on the site everyday!

Check out No More Rack and let me know what could deals you snag!

Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...