January 2, 2012

Man Candy Monday

I love Mondays. Especially this Monday because.... 


PRETTY LITTLE LIARS IS BACK TONIGHT!!!

I am so excited, it's almost disgusting.
If you haven't seen the show, do yourself a favor and watch it.
I am so addicted.
I'm super sad because the directors have already announced that they will reveal who A is at the end of this season so that means it will be over but I am thrilled because literally after every episode I go: "I hate this effing show" because I just can't figure it out.

But you didn't read this to read about my obsession with the show, obviously, so bring on the boys...
I couldn't pick just one guy today so here's the whole line up of them!
Which guy's your favorite?








Tune in tonight!
I can't wait!!



Link Up!



6 comments:

  1. Ezra Fitz. I have to admit that this show is one of my guilty pleasures...and I would do dirty things with Ezra. Oops.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! :)

    I stumbled across your blog today, and I am so glad that I did! :) I'm your newest follower!

    What a great idea for a post! Man Candy Monday :) Haha! Looking forward to following along!

    Breanna
    http://therushfamily.blogspot.cm

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! Thanks so much for linking up :D I'm sorry I didn't post! Next week I will and you should totally include this post in the link up!

    I love me my PLL men. Especially Mr. Fitz. ♥ Even hotter in person, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha, I posted about PLL on Monday as well! I love this show...I found your blog from a crowdtap discussion and didn't even realize I was already following you on fb! "Small" blog-world..lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE PLL! Ezra and (sorry can't think of his name) the guy who is dating Hannah is my favorite! great show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Definitely Ezra!!! But PLL has a very attractive cast so they can all be man candy ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...