January 19, 2012

Look What I made!







I've been going back and forth with myself about creating things like this and now that I have my amazing Cricut, I've been in "gift making mode".

I'd love to make a prints like this for friends who have a baby or get married.
And ....

I'm even considering opening an Etsy shop eventually!
It wouldn't be a full time thing but it would allow me to spend more time crafting and maybe, if I can bring in enough income, help us be in a better place financially.

What do you think?

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love this!!! I sooo wish I had a cricut!!!

    I couldn't respond to your great comment on my blog but I am in Chicago area and we are having the same weather as you!

    And the hubs and I went to see Zac Brown in November and it waa the best concert I have ever been to!

    I am a new follower, love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, welcome! I love new followers!

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...