January 31, 2012

I'm not here today.


I know, you're devastated.
Riiiight.

I'm actually featured as a breastfeeding momma over at I am Not the Babysitter.
Check it out!

And since I LOVE Target Tuesday...



Here's a list of the newest things I "need" now that the Princess is crawling!

We took the bumpers out of her crib but now she sticks her legs through the slats so we need to get something...



I like this one with the doors becuase we can actually latch them shut, can't with our current one.
I'm not sure I LOVE this one but it looks a lot like our current one and Dave likes it!

She's getting too tall for her jumperoo and I think she would love this to be able to kick around in.

A gate.
Yep.

Baby proofing! 
Yikes!

A really great toy organizer.
She is accumulating toys faster than I know where they are coming from.
We have a small basket in the living room but it is full and over flowing so we definitely need a new way to organize!


Not much fun this week but it helps me build my shopping list!

Go link up! :)



3 comments:

  1. that toy organizer is really cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that toy organizer is adorable! And I need new bumpers also, Gracie has RIPPED all of hers off! crazy girl

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that toy organizer from Target and it is probably one of the most useful things I've ever purchased. Makes cleaning the toy area so much easier!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...