The Busy Giffs: Help Us Win? Please?

January 11, 2012

Help Us Win? Please?


We are trying to win a Kegerator!
Seems wierd, right?

Well we went through a lot and money has been super tight for us since July of last year.

David has done so much to help.
He took a job way below what he deserves because in his eyes "it's better than not having anything" and just last week, he sold his video game (gasp!) to make sure we had enough to cover a bill since our direct deposits weren't going through for another 24 hours.

He's Mr. Mom during the day so I can work and he is such an amazing father.
So I'd LOVE to win this for him.

Here's all you have to do:

"Like" them.

Find this picture:


and "like" it!
That's it!

They're giving away a Kegerator in honor of the Superbowl.

After 1 day, we have 23 votes and that puts us in 3rd place, however the 1st place person has had their picture up for a few extra days and has 77 likes! Second place has 45!

We have until 1/25 so we can do it!

I know it's a long shot but I'd love to be able to give David one. He's wanted one forever but we just can't justify the money on it!

Pleeeeeeeeease?? :)

Ps. I'll be giving away a $5 Starbucks gift card to one of the amazing people who "likes" the picture!

And since it's

Let's see some football pinterests!








Ps. Go link up at The Vintage Apple!!

Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...