January 7, 2012

50 Book Challenge Attempt #2

Last year I attempted the 50 Book Challenge.
I wanted to do it, I really did but I had a full semester of classes in the spring (read: I had too much academic work to want to read for fun) and an impending pregnancy that left me fast asleep after reading 2 pages so I didn't get very far, but this year, even though the library hasn't announced that they're doing it, I'm going to try again.

I will read 50 books this year.
I read one yesterday. That's right.
One whole book already.
If I keep up this pace, I'll be right on target.

I read....



I'm a bit of a geek, reading all of the books once I got sucked into the Tv show.
This is book #9 of the series and my wonderful little sister just gave me book #10 to read next!
I'm currently a few chapters into Something Borrowed and maybe I'll make my way through all of her books next... Although I do have the Hunger Games waiting patiently for me as well...

Any other recommendations?
What are you reading now?



More Disney Savings with Groupon Coupons

This post was written on behalf of Groupon, however all opinions are my own.  I can't even put into words how excited I am for our Di...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...