The Busy Giffs: Getting Organized

December 31, 2011

Getting Organized


I've had the past couple days to be home, do my errands and organize!

I have a corner of our bedroom where I tuck all my scrapbook stuff. 


This is what that corner looked like a couple days ago.
Clearly it's a mess.

I took some time, and some advice from Pinterest, and started working on the corner.


Yes, everything has to get messier before it gets cleaner.
And drum roll please....













TA-DA!!!
Would you believe it cost me a whopping $6!?
The small gray and black boxes were at Target for 2.50 for a pack of 2 and I bought a small tray for $1!
I used old shipping boxes I had in my closet (which I plan on covering in paper) after I saw an idea on Pinterest.
I'm not sure I'm in love with it though. 
I always do my scrapbooking on my kitchen table and after separating all of my paper by color, it's in too many boxes to carry out there.
I found this idea and I seriously think this is what I'll end up doing, but with 2 carts. Since they're on wheels, I'll be able to just roll them from the room to the table and not even have to unload anything.

 And what sparked this idea??
My new Cricut!!


Mom gave me one for Christmas and not only is it amazing and deserve it's own space, but I've already started doing all of my pages in Emmalee's scrapbook with it!


I'm sure I'll share more as I play with the Cricut more!




Have a Girl's Day Out at King Richard's Faire

I was provided admission in exchange for my review, however, all thoughts and opinions are my own.  It is definitely Fall now.  Sweatshirt...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...