December 31, 2011

Eff Resolutions.

I have never made a resolution.
I'm terrible at them and so is probably 90% of the people who make them.
Instead, I'm going to follow suit of some other fellow bloggers and make a list of goals instead of a resolution.

1. Make smarter food decisions. Less soda, more water.

2. Try to do Zumba at least 3 times a week.

3. Take more pictures (if that's possible)

4. Keep the Facebook page updated regularly.

5. Attend a blog conference, and I kind of have my heart set on BlogHer '12-- anyone want to help me figure out some fundraising ideas???

6. Run a 5K. Maybe it will help with the baby weight?

7. Get a manicure once a month. Or a massage. Or something that constitutes as "me time". 

8. Attempt the 50 Book Challenge again; maybe this time I'll actually complete it.

9. Put "labels" on my blog posts.


Maybe I'll actually accomplish this??
What are your goals for 2012?


Ps. Check out these great bloggers and their goals!!

Andrea at Life In Dawleywood.
or
Annie at Stowed Stuff.
or 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...