December 20, 2011

Doctors Appointment Update.

Ready...

My little munchkin is a whopping 26 inches and 16 lbs 6 oz!!!


Up from 19 inches and 8 lbs 6 oz at birth!
She is just getting so big.
The doctor thinks she is growing perfectly; told us we did a "great job" with her.
Our little trooper had 5, yes 5, shots plus the rotovirus vac today. Poor little thing. And to make it worse, the nurse didn't put her bandaid on well so when I lifted her, it stuck to my jacket and ripped off. :/

We, once again, talked about her head. It's slightly flatter on the back.  It's not nearly as bad as it used to be but my biggest fear is that she'll need a helmet. The doctor informed us that it will not be needed.
They only use the helmet if the flattening of the back is affecting the front of her face. Where her face is still "symmetrical", the flat spot is not effecting the growth of her head. Let's all breath a sigh of relief!

She's been a bit fussy today, but it's expected. Additionally, she is super sleepy!
Needless to say, I am capitalizing on her sleepiness and started some Christmas baking!!
I only did the yummy candy types that will stay good in the fridge. I'll save the rest for Thursday night!
Here's a couple sneaks.... Yum!


My favorite!!


Perfect fudge...


Reese peanut butter bars...

Can't wait to give out some of our delicious gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...