The Busy Giffs: Keep rolling, rolling, rolling...

October 8, 2011

Keep rolling, rolling, rolling...

Ps. I love you if you're currently singing Limp Bizkit to yourself. :)

Well today I saw it-- Emmalee rolled! Dave swears he saw it happen a week ago but I'm ignoring that and just pretending this was the first time! :) Plus it was the first time we got it on camera so that makes it pretty great!



Even though the video only shows her rolling from back to belly, she does both, and now she thinks its funny because she'll roll then giggle, roll and giggle... its adorable.

But that's it from me tonight.


Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...