The Busy Giffs: It's official...

October 24, 2011

It's official...

I am one of those moms. And the worst part is, I'm such a hypocrite about it.

It seriously used to drive me crazy when I would see people whose Facebook became overrun by their kids:
Seriously, you're kid is cute but I don't really want to see them in every outfit they own nor do I want to see the first time they use the big boy potty (and yes, someone posted it in all its glory one day); I don't care about every single bowel movement you have during your pregnancy. If your status is a running dialogue of everything you did in the past two hours with your baby, I don't really care, but I do it too!!


Ok, so I'm not nearly as bad as those examples, and yes they do happen... please visit one of the greatest blogs ever for some more examples, but I have become one of those moms. I don't put up pictures of Emmalee's diapers or me breastfeeding her, but we have tubby pictures, while demurely covered in a Babies R Us washcloth. I don't do a running commentary but if we're friends on Facebook, you know that she's hit some major developmental milestones already.


I think my daughter is so stinkin cute that I just feel the need to share with the world. Not to be like, my kid is cuter than yours but because I hope she can make you smile as much as she makes me smile and honestly, based on the outpouring of comments and "likes" I have to think the world agrees. But I need to know, are my postings "cute" and "adorable" and "the bright spot of your day", or have I become a Facebook mommy-jacker? (And if you don't get the reference... click that link above!)

And...

We've reverted back to the old name of "Keeping Up With the Giffords". It makes me giggle everytime I hear it, thinking fondly of my friend's original tagline when I told her: "The Kardashian's have nothing on us!" and I feel like it really just captures what I write about more than anything else.  While I will continue to review products and have giveaways, I'm just happier with the original name. :)

Holiday Hot Toy: Paw Patrol Lookout Tower

I was provided this toy in exchange for a review, however all thoughts and opinions are my own.  Shopping for both of my kids has been rid...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...