November 1, 2011

Christmas


So it's offically November which means... LETTERS to SANTA!!
Yes, I am a 25 year old child. I love Christmas. I love giving gifts and this year will be even greater since it's our first Christmas as a full family! Granted Emmalee doesn't get it yet but since family members are already asking about gifts, I figured I would devote this week's Target Tuesday to our Christmas wish lists!



I know it's terribly tacky but Emma's really too small for a lot of presents and she already has more clothes than I know what to do with so we would LOVE money to put away into her savings account or gift cards so we can buy her things she'll need (read: diapers and wipes) as the year goes on. But since I know people want to give real gifts, I give you:


She's already trying to sit up and this is just so cute!


Teething cover for her crib.. I know, I know.. a ton of kids ate paint chips buuuut I like this thing.



Being in such a great little neighborhood makes it easy to take walks, you know, when it's not snowing and I'd like to eventually get back to the contentment I had with my body before I got pregnant...




We use this in ALL of her baths and she's fast asleep right after!









These all go without saying... I have a HUGE Disney collection and really, they're the only DVD's I buy now.


or
We used our insurance money to actually catch up on bills from the maternity/unemployed era and didn't buy any fun gifts. Yes, I lost my laptop but I'd prefer to not owe any money than to spend the $200 on a camera that I don't actually need.




David is in love with Elton and since Elton wrote all of the music for Gnomeo, he's obsessed, and it's a super cute movie, so we think Emmalee would love it too.



Dave and I play Words with Friends pretty much only with each other and desperately want a Scrabble game so we can play together, instead of through our phones!


A tv stand, with doors. We bought a coffee table instead of a tv stand and now we need to justify that money before we spend it as well. 



A comfy computer chair. The fire burned the comfy chair we were using but again, we opted to pay off some debts rather than "splurge" on new things. We're currently using a folding chair so I would love a comfy chair like this.


I wish I could go buy all of these things right now, but I think this year is going to be low-key for our holidays. Although I'm sad Emmalee won't/doesn't understand Christmas yet, I'm kind of excited that we don't have the craziness of Santa yet! 
What's on your Target/Santa wish list??

Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...