Stealing this from another blogger.
These are my top 10 confessions (in no special order):
1. The thing I miss most since becoming a mom is having a LONG (aka more than 10 minutes), hot shower every night before bed. I'm lucky to get in 5 minutes every 2 or 3 days. :/
2. I still wear my maternity shorts/pants because even though I weigh less than what I did BEFORE I got pregnant, my stomach doesnt fit into any of my "normal" stuff.
3. I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars, both the books and tv show... I dont even care that it's supposed to be for tweeners and teens.
4. I spend more time thinking about money than anything else and I have a running tab of my account in my wallet so that I can monitor every single penny that I spend.
5. My biggest fear is that we will lose our apartment if we cant afford it. I dont care if I lose my cell, my car, internet, anything... I just want to know that we have a place to live.
6. My guilty pleasure is still Malibu and Pineapples and since Emmalee sleeps through the night (mostly), tonight I am having one!
7. I can not sleep if the closet door is open or I dont have a blanket over my feet and I need to leave a light on while I climb into bed and have David turn it off when he comes to tuck me; yes, Im a five year old.
8. Sometimes I wonder if I want to be a teacher still. I worked so hard to get my license(s) and I'm not sure that's what makes me happy anymore. I feel like I'm having a quarter life crisis.
9. When my boobs are super engorged because I havent fed Emmalee in a few hours, I imagine that's what a boob job would feel like. They're rock solid and hurt like hell.
10. At least once a day I battle with myself over my puppies versus my little girl. The nicer towns where we want to live, no one takes pups so do we move to a better place and leave the pups somewhere or stay where we are to keep them?
That's it! Bed. <3