The Busy Giffs: Top Ten Tuesday

August 2, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday

Stealing this from another blogger.
These are my top 10 confessions (in no special order):

1. The thing I miss most since becoming a mom is having a LONG (aka more than 10 minutes), hot shower every night before bed. I'm lucky to get in 5 minutes every 2 or 3 days. :/

2. I still wear my maternity shorts/pants because even though I weigh less than what I did BEFORE I got pregnant, my stomach doesnt fit into any of my "normal" stuff.

3. I am OBSESSED with Pretty Little Liars, both the books and tv show... I dont even care that it's supposed to be for tweeners and teens.

4. I spend more time thinking about money than anything else and I have a running tab of my account in my wallet so that I can monitor every single penny that I spend.

5. My biggest fear is that we will lose our apartment if we cant afford it.  I dont care if I lose my cell, my car, internet, anything... I just want to know that we have a place to live.

6. My guilty pleasure is still Malibu and Pineapples and since Emmalee sleeps through the night (mostly), tonight I am having one!

7. I can not sleep if the closet door is open or I dont have a blanket over my feet and I need to leave a light on while I climb into bed and have David turn it off when he comes to tuck me; yes, Im a five year old.

8. Sometimes I wonder if I want to be a teacher still.  I worked so hard to get my license(s) and I'm not sure that's what makes me happy anymore. I feel like I'm having a quarter life crisis.

9. When my boobs are super engorged because I havent fed Emmalee in a few hours, I imagine that's what a boob job would feel like.  They're rock solid and hurt like hell.

10. At least once a day I battle with myself over my puppies versus my little girl.  The nicer towns where we want to live, no one takes pups so do we move to a better place and leave the pups somewhere or stay where we are to keep them?

That's it! Bed. <3

Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...