The Busy Giffs: For my bride friends...

August 4, 2011

For my bride friends...

I have a TON of friends who just got married or are engaged plus our wedding anniversary is coming up so I got nostalgic and started looking through our wedding pictures and the scrapbook I made after our wedding. I have a TON of left over stickers including packages I never even opened. I was going to make a scrapbook for someone else and never did so theres even more to add to the excess pile.  Since no one in my family is in a position to get married any time soon and I wont be using them (plus we could use the extra money!!) Im going to post them on here. Its a huge lot of stickers, all wedding related includingbachelorette,  bridal shower and one travel one for the honeymoon...











The 24 unopened ones (the last four pictures) retail for just over $50 plus and there is still a LOT on the opened packages, some havent even been used, just opened. I'd like to sell the whole lot and am asking for $25 for ALL of it but if you only wanted some, Im sure we could figure something out.

I figured Id offer it to my friends first and next week I'm going to put it on ebay.
Let me know!

Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...