August 3, 2011

The All Clear.

Today was my six week checkup. Emmalee is 7 weeks old... I clearly got cheated out of a week but Im ok with it...

So, I healed perfectly! Yey! I had a pretty easy delivery so I didnt expect any complications and the doctor affirmed it this morning.  That means that I can start birth control again, have sex again, and go back to work! Granted I am already working, but now I can go back to the restaurant. Tracey is very excited and is willing to give me all of the hours I want so hopefully we'll be able to afford our bills! :)

Hurray for health!

Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...