June 30, 2011

When it comes I wanna wail... MAAAAAAAIL!

So today's mail was pretty fabulous to say the least.  We recieved 4 packages!

The first was from P31 Creations which was a TON of hairbows and ribbons.
The second was from Priceless Designs which was more flowers and headbands!

We also got a package from the wonderful Jess Shea.  She gave us an adorable sundress and a ladybug creeper! She also gave us the cutest maryjane socks! Kris and I had seen ones like them before but I couldnt justify that much for socks, so I was SUPER excited that they were given to us!!

And not to be outdone, my Aunt Linda sent us a HUGE package and the best part is, she gave us every size! We got a jumper in 0-3, onsies in 18 months, sundresses in 24 months, and more than I can list! Its so nice to know that she has more than just newborn and 0-3 clothes!

In the mail we also got one more surprise... her social security card!! :) She officially exists in the US! Add i a couple of cards for Emmalee and a new Netflix and I'd say the mail was pretty awesome today!

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...