March 15, 2011

Watermelon.

So I know that I've made comments before that I have been CRAVING a watermelon margarita.  My craving has gone crazy though... I want anything watermelon: watermelon Fruit Sensation gum, watermelon sherbert, actual watermelon. 

Sunday night I bought a baby watermelon at the store and I just cut it up. Cut up a fresh pineapple and 2 kiwis and made a little fruit salad! he's very lucky that I am "in season" for the watermelon or he would be screwed...

So my weird pregnancy cravings are up to 2:
- watermelon
- McD's chicken nuggets with sweet and sour sauce

I guess it could be worse...

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...