The Busy Giffs: March.

March 2, 2011

March.

It's March, seriously, March.

Does that scare the hell out of anyone else?

March is weird to me. I don't know; I knew it was coming but it came reeeeeeally fast.  March means midterms are coming up. March means I hit the 7 month mark.  It's the beginning of Spring and it feels like crunch-time.

March means my classes end in 2 months, 9 weeks and one of those weeks is spring break.

March means that I am officially 6 and half months pregnant and hit the 7 month mark in the middle of this month. My baby shower is in a month. A Month! Oh goodness! I remember talking to mom and thinking we were planning so early and we'd be completely ready by the time it was here and now, there's a month left.  Still a long time but you know what I mean.

I've known I'm pregnant for 5 months now.  5 MONTHS!

I know I'm pretty much just freaking out about the date but it's scary.  May is in 2 months and baby can come anytime then.  Lots of baby's come early and I want to be ready just in case. 2 months does not seem like much time considering 5 just flew by. 

Holiday Hot Toy: LuvaBella Doll

The LuvaBella Doll was provided in exchange for this review, however, as always all thoughts and opinions are my own. This post contains af...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...