March 19, 2011

Happyness.

Yesterday was one of the best days I have had in a while.  I had taken the day off but volunteered to work 6:30-12:30 to cover Carol's shift.  I ended up leaving at 12, went to the store and found a pair of gray heels to go with the dress I bought for Jocelyn's wedding next Friday! Yey! Oh and did I mention they were clearanced at 9.99 and had an extra 30% off all clearance so they were 7 bucks! Even better!


I also got a text from Old Navy for 30% off my whole purchase.  I'm not going to be in maternity clothes forever so I've been looking at all the flowy tops and tank tops that I can wear while prego and afterwards while my body readjusts.  I went to the mall and bought 8 new shirts for the spring.  It started at $73 but after sale prices it was $42 and with my bonus 30%, it was a whopping $29!!! Im so good sometimes that I disgust myself.  I visited David at work and a priving error at Stop and Shop's gas pump got me gas for $3.33 a gallon. Still disgusting but less disgusting than the 3.47 it should have been.


Add in naptime with the puppies and the day was already amazing by 3 pm.  But it wasn't over yet.  I had plans at 6 in Bridgewater to reunite with some Belize travelers for dinner.  Since I was heading up there I wanted to go up early to stop at the Middleboro and Bridgewater Friendly's.  Gail, at Mboro has been asking me constantly on Facebook when I was going to come in so she could see the bump so I figured I'd cross my fingers that she was there. Of course, I got there at 5 and she wasn't scheduled until 6 so I went up 18.  I stopped at Cake in a Box to get a Guinness cupcake for David (since yesterda was the last day for them, being the week of St. Pattys) and went to Bwater Friendlys.  The GM's have to work either a midshift, like 11-8 or 12-9, or close so I knew if I went around 5, Chris would be there.. I LOVE Chris.  She was in Mboro with me, shes the reason I started working in Bwater, ya, and I havent seen her since I left that store in November.  So needless to say it was amazing to see her.


Dinner at Barrett's was delicious and it was wonderful seeing people I had such amazing memories with in Belize.  It's crazy to think thats where I was 4 years ago and how different my life is since then.  Tony, one of my favorite grownups ever, commented that hes amazed at much I've changed and how much better of a spot I am now than I was then.  4 years ago I was pregnant, 4 years ago, I lived in a dorm, I lost the baby and I had a nonexistent relationship that sucked.  I dropped out of school and couldn't even shower in the morning; I had no motivation for anything at all.  Now I'm close to finishing grad school, am married, have a baby on the way and the most supportive and amazing husband and family that I could ever ask for.  I am truely happy being where I am, although I appreciate where I was to get to here.

I stopped at Friendlys (again) on the way home and Gail was there! After a quick ice cream sundae with Fallyn, I was on my way home. 

Now Im going to get personal agian so if you don't wanna read about my sex life, skip ahead, or stop reading, whatever. 

I have hit that point where I feel gross, like too gross for sex.  I feel better than I ever thought I would pregnant, I feel good, but I dont feel attractive.  It's a different sort of good. Like an accomplishment, acheivement, or something bigger than me good but I hate looking at myself naked right now.  My stomach is huge, I have stretch staples I call them.. not a big line but like purple spots on my belly. Eww. Couple that with feeling bloated and a bit of excess gas, being uncomfortable laying on my back and yea, sex isnt really happening. David and I are still intimate, showers, back rubs, etc but thats it.  It obviously makes me a little edgy/nervous because how crappy of a wife would I be? Guys like sex and if you're not giving it...  I know David would never cheat on me. I am 110% sure of that fact but its something to stress over so I figure why not...

.... I curled up in bed content last night.  Happier than a day I can remember lately.  Not that I am unhappy but yesterday was just especially happy.  I'm a very lucky person. <3

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...