The Busy Giffs: 3 More Books.

March 2, 2011

3 More Books.




I read three more books for the 50 Book Challenge! I'm still using the books I need to for my school assignemnts but I can not wiat until May when class is over and I can read whatever I feel like.

Most people are famniliar with Devil's Arithmetic and Catcher In The Rye so I wont waste time with those but you absolutely MUST go read Stargirl.  It's a middle school level book (because that's what I'm studying...) about a girl who moves into town, starts at a new high school, is ridiculed for her behaviors, changes who she is to fit in, and ultimately changes back to be true to herself.  It's a heartwarming little story told from the persepctive of the boy who falls in love with her.  I read it in a day, without any issues; it's a quick read but seriously makes you question: Are you who you want to be?

Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...