The Busy Giffs: A rock & a hard place.

January 30, 2011

A rock & a hard place.

What do you do if you know you need to help someone but you dont know how to?
Wheres that manual for life?

How do you say "I'm scared for you" without scaring them away and how do you tell them you dont like who they've become without ensuring they leave forever?


Could it just be that easy? Ho do you tell someone you love them and you want to help them without hurting them and making it worse?

Is there a number or an expert you bring with you? Or do you just have to wait until they detsroy themselves and be there to pick up the pieces?

Getting Pretty at Salon V Beauty Lounge

Can I start off by saying I love  that I have a job where I follow my dreams? You may or may not know that I just took a super scary jump a...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...