The Busy Giffs: Privileged.

January 5, 2011

Privileged.

When I look back at my life, I think of one word: privileged.  I didn't grow up with super wealthy parents or in a neighborhood where everyone drove a Ferrari but I had many amazing opportunities and am I thankful for what I have on my life's resume already.
Before I can start a bucket list, I have to know what I've already done:
1.      Go to Paris



2.      Graduate from college




3.      Get married





4.      Get my own place/move out of mom & dad’s






5.      Have a dog (Ended up with 2!)





6.      Volunteer in another country (Belize)




And this was all in college! As thankful as I am for everything that has already happened, I am nervous and apprehensive as I go onto the next steps in my life and being the planner that I am, feel it necessary to try and plan that out as well.

Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...