The Busy Giffs: Pillows.

January 22, 2011

Pillows.

I love pillows. If you have ever looked at my bed over the past 10 years, you know I have a problem. I used to have a twin bed with 6 pillows on it at my moms. College was the same way. I love comfort. Pillows and throw blankets, you just cant have enough.

For the past two months, I have been waking up every 2 or 3 hours during the night. Either to reposition, get a drink, use the bathroom, push a puppy off of me, etc. Lately, it's been really bad.  On Thursday night, like I posted before, I barely slept at all. Thankfully I had slept a lot on Thursday so I was okay but the less sleep I get, the more my back hurts and the crankier I can get. Well yesterday we got home from registering and I took a nap. But I stole David's pillows at some point.  One behind my back, one between my legs. I slept for 3 hours straight, in the middle of the day. Last night I tucked myself into bed at 10 pm while Dave was still on the computer... and I stole his pillows again, figuring he'd take them back when he came to bed.

He didn't. I usually wake up at about 12:30 or 1 to use the bathroom or get a drink, which is when he turns off his computer and comes to bed. He figures I'm already up so he wont disturb me when he lays down. He waited last night and I never woke up. I slept straight through until 4 am!! That's 6 whole hours of continuous sleep!!

He told me he came to bed around 12:30 but since he didn't want to bother me he went out to the living room and took the pillows off the sectional. Seriously, I love him.

He is so thoughtful and amazing and sometimes I forgot all of that so its nice that I can share this trivial stuff with everyone! Needless to say "Buy more pillows" has just been added to my to-do list for today!

Easy Halloween Brownies

Did you know that in addition to coffee and mac and cheese, Halloween is another one of those things that everyone else seems to love and I ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...