January 5, 2011

It's time for an evaluation.

As my 25th birthday rapidly approaches, I do what every good natured person does—I reevaluate my life. 
I love my life. Obviously, I’ve had bumps in the road like everyone else but I have always tried to look to the positive things in life instead.  My mom raised me that life could always be a whole lot worse and I’ve always tried to follow that approach. Without those bumps I would not be here today.
Let’s get back to today.  I am turning 25 in a month. Call it a quarter life crisis, provided I make it to 100.  What have I done, what have I wished that I accomplished, and what do I still hope to?
I wrote my first bucket list at 13 years old.  Of course it was dumb things…
1.      Have a real kiss.
2.      Travel the world
3.      Get into college
Etc, etc, etc…
…but guess what? I got my kiss, I spent a weekend running around in Europe to see Paris, and not only went to college, but graduated and started on my masters. Maybe it wasn’t such a silly list…
25 years old… let’s work on a new one.


Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...