January 7, 2011

Day 3- A Favorite Book

Anyone who knows me knows that I LOVE books.  I'm even considering asking everyone to give us a book for the baby's library instead of having them address a card. You know, like write the card information on the cover of a book... "To Tyler/Emmalee, Welcome to the world. Love, Nona ... and that way the baby has a whole bunch of books to read, color in, and rip up. <3

However, today the blog wants to know what my favorite book is.  Without hesitation I will reply with....


Not everyone knows about this book but I love it.  It's about a little boy who draws the whole world around him with his purple crayon.  The imagination and simplicity are wonderful and let's face it, he's cute as a button.  It's a children's book, its super small but it makes you happy and you cant help but what wonder, "what would my world look like if I could draw it all?"

Getting Ready for Disney - Magic Ears

We were provided these ears in exchange fr our post, however, we searched them out because we loved them so much! All thoughts and opinions ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...