The Busy Giffs: Day 21-- Something you know you do differently than most people

January 25, 2011

Day 21-- Something you know you do differently than most people


So I know that I do this differently than most people buuuuut one of my sisters has caught on and I caught her doing the same thing...

You know when you get a cupcake, most people eat the frosting first?
I dont.
I rip the bottom half of the cake off, flip it over and on top of the frosting and make a little cake and frosting sandwich and THEN I eat it.

I have no idea why I do it but I am pretty sure the cupcake tastes better that way; its the perfect ration of cake to frosting in every bite.

I added the picture of Cupcake Charlie's cupcakes because, well, they are amazing. Pretty much the most fabulous cupcakes I ever eaten in my life.  So good in fact, they were our rehersal dinner "cake" for the night before our wedding.

Get more info on Cupcake Charlie's here!

Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...