January 24, 2011

Day 20 — A hobby of yours

My favorite little hobby is...

SCRAPBOOKING!

Yep, I'm cool. I love it.  I've spent WAY too much money on stickers and papers and albums but I have some of the greatest looking memories from the past few years.  I definately slacked off on it last year because I honestly didnt have much time but I'm really hoping to go back and a. do the wedding pictures and b. start a really amazing baby album.

Im always impressed with scrapbooks because, if they're done right, you can preserve those memories for so long. I LOVE my books from sophomore and junior year at school.  So many events that I forgot about (or don't remember attending-whoops!), people I love, and everytime I look at them, it reminds me of how happy or crazy my life was at the time.

I like to take the  idea of scrapbooking and make collage frames or even cards for people so if you need any "artsy" stuff crafted-- let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...