The Busy Giffs: Day 2- A Favorite Movie

January 6, 2011

Day 2- A Favorite Movie



Easily one of my favorite movies of all time. I debated between this and the Hangover but let's face it... this is as funny (if not funnier) and it has Marky Mark in it. Now if only we could get Bradley Cooper a cameo in it... The Other Guys also beats the Hangover because WAY less people have seen it and therefore I am not overwhelmed or annoyed by the nonstop barrage of people quoting it, although its great when someone DOES quote it on Facebook because 90% of the people on Facebook have no idea what it means.  You should go buy it, or RedBox it if you're not sure but I promise, you'll love it.  Additionally, I don't own it but my birthdays in a month so someone get on that. ;)

Mom's Grown Up Christmas List

Whenever someone asks for my Christmas wishlist, this song gets stuck in my head... Admit you, you thought about this song too, and i...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...