I'm not much of a vacation person. I eventually get restless and want to go home or back to work. Even our honeymoon was local and short because I cant justify losing the hours at work or leaving the puppies behind. To me, a vacation is just multiple days off and everyone knows I go crazy on a day off because I spend too much money and run out of things to do OR I overbook myself and spend the day driving all over. I'd rather spend the half day at work making money, as horrible as that sounds.
All that said, there are a few places I am hoping to go in the next few months.
1. Im currently booking my birthday weekend at Mohegan Sun. Local-- big surprise. One night only and fun without breaking the bank.
2. New York City. I try and go at least once a year, but its more often twice. I just love the city and the hustle. I get in some shopping and spend absoluetly no time relaxing-- I love it. I want to go back and find the castle in Central Park since I found Alice on my last visit.
3. Disney. David and I have already discussed doing this in a few years when the little one is older. He's never been and I havent been in probably ten years. It really is a magical place and I cant wait to share it with my family one day.
4. Belize City. This place holds such a special place in my heart and I wish I could take David there so he could experience it for himself.
5. Greece, Austrailia, Rome, London. These are all my dream places. I doubt I'll ever make it to those places but they are all places that David and I are hoping to get to and maybe when we're older and more financially sound we'll be able to. I never thought I would have seen Paris or Belize and that happened.
If anyone wants to contribute or can make any of these happen faster for me... let me know. :)
I already shared my favorite toys of Blogger Bash's Sweet Suite , but think I need a few minutes to talk about the amazing things that d...
About half of my Target trips start or end with a Starbucks Shaken Passion Tango Ice Tea Lemonade. I don't drink coffee but that pas...
A friend shared an image on her Facebook timeline and I immediately fell in love. Sometimes it's hard to be a mom and the nig...