January 18, 2011

Day 14 — A vacation you would like to take

I'm not much of a vacation person.  I eventually get restless and want to go home or back to work.  Even our honeymoon was local and short because I cant justify losing the hours at work or leaving the puppies behind.  To me, a vacation is just multiple days off and everyone knows I go crazy on a day off because I spend too much money and run out of things to do OR I overbook myself and spend the day driving all over.  I'd rather spend the half day at work making money, as horrible as that sounds.
All that said, there are a few places I am hoping to go in the next few months. 

1. Im currently booking my birthday weekend at Mohegan Sun.  Local-- big surprise.  One night only and fun without breaking the bank.

2. New York City. I try and go at least once a year, but its more often twice.  I just love the city and the hustle.  I get in some shopping and spend absoluetly no time relaxing-- I love it. I want to go back and find the castle in Central Park since I found Alice on my last visit.

3. Disney.  David and I have already discussed doing this in a few years when the little one is older.  He's never been and I havent been in probably ten years.  It really is a magical place and I cant wait to share it with my family one day.

4. Belize City.  This place holds such a special place in my heart and I wish I could take David there so he could experience it for himself.

5. Greece, Austrailia, Rome, London.  These are all my dream places. I doubt I'll ever make it to those places but they are all places that David and I are hoping to get to and maybe when we're older and more financially sound we'll be able to. I never thought I would have seen Paris or Belize and that happened.

If anyone wants to contribute or can make any of these happen faster for me... let me know. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...