January 20, 2011

Blah. Again.

Either baby hates me for my mean comments yesterday about how life would be less complicated if I wasnt planning around 3 or I've caught a stomach bug. Whomp whomp.

I was fine last night, woke up this morning and took a swig of OJ and it stayed down for maybe 3 minutes.  Tried some cranberry juice, yep. Shit. So lets go substitute without being able to keep anything down.  I popped ina  handful of Trix and called it a morning. Trix+ apple juice on the ground next to the side of your car kind of looks like a holographic gas leak... ya, I'm odd. But the way I see it, with the little one in my stomach I need to be aware of what I take in and what comes back out-- I almost feel like I'm 8 weeks pregnant again and will vomit just from looking at food. Oh well, lets see how subbing goes.

I get there, great-- half day-- I'll be done by 11:30. And theres an assembly 3rd and 4th period with a planning period 2nd. Easy enough.  Minus vomming 3 times before 3rd period and then we hear "the announcement".  The assembly presenters are late and the 7th graders (which I was with) would not be going until 5th period. Great-- I have lesson plans for 5th and 6th period but not for 3rd and 4th. Thank god I know Math. Similar, scale ratios, pre-algebra-- great. Finished the day with an assembly and a quick vom run. I could not wait to get home.  Home by 12, asleep by 12:15, slept til 2:30.  Im ok with it.

Attempted flat gingerale, nope, koolaid packets, nope, milk, nope. Ugh. Finally caved and decided I needed to eat SOMETHING and settled on Life cereal.  I am happy to report it has stayed down even though the water came back up.  I dont get it.  David's going to bring me home gatorade so I dont get dehydrated and still get the eletrolytes and stuff I need. I would but I'm seriously comfy in my bed watching HIMYM. He's wonderful; I love him.

but since I proised to blog for 30 days straight... its challenge day 16 which brings me to a song that makes me cry. I'm not even explaining this one, I tear up every time and I'm not even ashamed. If you dont cry, well, I just dont know.

Top Toys at Blogger Bash 2017!!

Last week, I was lucky enough to attend Blogger Bash in New York City.  I've gone the past three years but the stars were just not align...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...